Acne is a common condition affecting most teenagers and some adults. It can be caused by hormonal changes or other conditions. ZG Wellness offers a number of treatments for acne, ranging from medications to aesthetic procedures.
We also can provide treatments to reduce the appearance of acne scars.
Our treatment options include:
- Topical or oral medications, which are effective for most people.
- Steroid injections, which can address more deep-rooted blemishes.
- Chemical peels, which can be used to reduce acne scarring and smooth skin
- Laser therapies, which can target specific problem areas
- Extraction, where large or painful blemishes are addressed individually.
Our medical professionals are specially trained in skin aesthetics, and can provide treatments that help you achieve optimum long-term outcomes.
We begin with a thorough examination. Then we explain your treatment options, giving you detailed information so you can determine what will work best for you.
Get relief from your acne and boost your confidence. Use our online form to quickly schedule an appointment.
Questions We Get From Patients:
When should I bring my teen in for an acne examination?
We suggest teens get an exam at the first sign of acne. We can often determine if we think there may be issues with bad flares or scarring, and begin treatment to prevent these.
Can you treat adult acne?
We can. We often treat adults with acne scarring or other skin conditions from their teen years, to help correct imperfections.
Can you prescribe acne medicine at ZG Wellness?
Our nurse practitioner can prescribe acne medications at ZG Wellness.